Call for Tutorial Proposals:
International Conference on Computing Science, Communication and Security (COMS2) will be hosting a series of tutorials and proposals are invited for 2 hours tutorials in area of (i) Cyber Security and (ii) Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Tutorial Proposal Format:
Each tutorial proposal (maximum 4 pages) must include:
- Title of the tutorial.
- Timing required: 2 Hours/ Half‐day.
- Names, addresses, and a short biography (up to 300 words) of the instructors.
- A description of the technical issues that the tutorial will address.
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule.
- Planned format of the tutorial, such as lecture or hands-on
Proposals should be submitted in a PDF file through email for review to the undersigned and address your any questions to the Tutorial Chairs Dr. Mohit Tahiliani, NIT, Karnatka, India (email@example.com ) and Dr. Hiral Patel, Ganpat University, India (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Tutorial Proposal Timeline:
- Proposal Deadline: December 15, 2020
- Notification of Selection: January 15, 2021