|Type of Registration||Indian participants|
|Author- Academicians/ Full Time Researcher||6,000/- + Taxes||200 USD|
|Author- Industry Professional||6,500/- + Taxes||250 USD|
|Attendee- Academicians/Full Time Researcher||1,000/- + Taxes||50 USD|
|Attendee- Industry Professional||1,500/- + Taxes||100 USD|
|Attendee Student (UG, PG)||500/- + Taxes||50 USD|
*Accompanying guest/ spouse does not include co-author(s). Co-authors are supposed to register under ‘Attendee’ category.
|1,000/- + Taxes||50 USD|
- Every paper must have a separate full registration. At least one author per accepted paper must register, pay full registration fee online by the conference deadline and present the paper at the conference.
- If the co-author wants to attend the conference or require certificate, they need to register as a participant, attendee with 1000 INR.
- Kindly keep a copy of the transaction ID, generated by the payment gateway and also by your bank to track your payment/ registration.
- Submit soft copy of registration fee payment proof through Email attachment at email@example.com
- Please note that the registration fees shown above are excluding GST. Additional GST@18% and applicable payment gateway charges if any will be added at the payment page and have to be borne by the registrant.
- If authors, participants cancel their registration or do not attend the conference, the registration fees will not be refunded in any case.
- All correspondence regarding your registration for COMS2-2023 should contain your Paper ID, and registration confirmation number.
- Registration fee includes Conference kit (Proceeding CD, Conference Bag, Pen and NotePad), Conference Certificate, High Tea/Coffees and Lunch (6-7 February 2023) at the conference venue and Gala Dinner.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any delegate for the Conference.